1×2 Football Predictions

1×2 Football Predictions

1×2 Football Predictions

Dark Sites for Fixed Matches
Day: Sunday    Date: 16.01.2022

League: BELGIUM Jupiler Pro League
Match: Genk – Beerschot VA
Tip: Over 2.5 Goals
Odds: 1.50    Result: 4:1 Won

Legit Fixed Matches Sources Betting [email protected]

WhatsApp support: +43 681 10831491

Verified Sellers for Fixed Matches 100% sure

Understanding the Critical Importance of 1×2 football Predictions

If a friend tells you they are 3-1 sports betting, is your friend a successful sports bettor? Are they profitable? If you answered yes to either of these questions, grab a seat, because we’ve got quite a bit to teach you today. What if we told you that if someone expresses to you their 1×2 football Predictions results in terms of win/loss, then you can automatically assume that they don’t fully know what they’re doing? If you think we’re crazy, you should get comfortable, because you’re in for a treat today.

Now that most of you are probably sitting down, let’s talk about why you’re here today and how we’re going to answer the questions we asked above. Sports betting is NOT about picking winners; sports betting is about 1×2 football Predictions. After these first few paragraphs, some of you probably think we’re insane, and you’re ready to close the browser. Wait!

We implore you to stick with us and read on, as you’re going to get an important lesson that will be invaluable for the rest of your 1×2 football Predictions career. If you are here for specific information or are in a hurry, we’ve provided some convenient links to the different sections below.

What Is 1×2 football Predictions ?

Understanding the definition of value in 1×2 football Predictions is key to understanding how to make money when betting correct fixed odds on sports. Let’s dive into that. In oversimplified terms, sports betting value is when you find a bet that is paying out winners at a better rate than it should.

Legit Sites for Fixed Matches

Here’s a simple analogy before we get into the nitty-gritty. Let’s say that you are looking for work, and you feel that your skills are worth $20 an hour. You find a job that is paying $100 and should take you about five hours. Is there value there? Not really, at least in the sense we are talking about. The job is paying you fairly what you think you deserve. There’s no 1×2 football Predictions outside of what you deserve to be paid.

How it works

But what happens when you find a job that should take you only four hours, but is still paying $100? You’re getting paid at a much higher rate than you think you should. This is extra value. In 1×2 football Predictions, you’re looking for fixed matches bets that are going to pay out better than you think they should.

1x2 Football Predictions

Before we go any further, we need to break down a concept known as implied probability. While this concept can be a bit math intensive, it’s a crucial part of understanding 1×2 football Predictions and how to find it. If you’re ready to get down with some math, read on in the next section. If you despise math, we’re sorry, but this stuff is important to becoming a successful sports bettor. Please try your best to get through it!

Reliable sites for Fixed Matches 100% sure

Implied Probability

When a sportsbook puts out a 1×2 football Predictions, they are telling you how much you will get paid for placing that bet. What they are also telling you is the percentage likelihood that that rate equates to. This percentage likelihood is known as the implied probability. It’s basically what percent of the time the sportsbook’s line says you should win the bet.

For the sake of simplicity, we’re going to consider that there is a sportsbook offering bets with no juice (house rake). Make money with our Fixed Matches Sure Sources.

Example of 1×2 football predictions

Let’s look at an example. Let’s say that you are correct fixed betting matches on a game, and the team is +300. If you convert this to an implied probability (which we will show you how to do in a minute), this equates to 25%. This means that the sportsbook thinks you are going to win this bet 25% of the time, or 1 out of 4. The sportsbook feels this is the fair rate for this bet. If the sportsbook is correct, you should break even on this bet.

Imagine that you bet $100 on this game. If you win your bet, you will receive $300 in profit. Let’s also imagine that the sportsbook is right, and that you win this bet once out of every four times (25%). Let’s see what your profit and loss looks like.

Your total profit is $0. As expected, you break exactly even. But what happens when the sportsbook is wrong, and you win the bet a different percentage of the time? Let’s say that you actually think the team is much more likely to win the game, and is 50% likely to win. Let’s say you are right. Here is what your profit and loss look like below.

Fixed Matches Correct Result

Your profit now is $400! The sportsbook was paying you out as if the team only had a 25% shot to win, but you felt they had a much better chance to win at 50%. Remember, sportsbooks will pay you out more money when something is less likely to happen. This means that because they think the bet only has a 25% chance, they’re going to offer a much better payout. If the book thought that the team had a 50% chance to win, they’d only be paying you out at even money, and not giving you the underdog premium like they are here.


If you always make 1×2 football Predictions that have value, you’re going to be a long-term winner. Sometimes, this means even correct fixed matches betting on teams that you think are going to lose. Before you all think we’re crazy again, let’s look at an example to explain this point.

Let’s say that you see a game pop up where the team is +400. The team is a HUGE underdog, and you don’t think the sportsbook has made a mistake, per se. You feel like the team is going to lose. But you don’t think they’re as likely to lose as the line says. Let’s say you think that if the teams played the game 10 times, the underdog would win maybe 4 out of the 10. You’re saying that you think the actual probability of them winning the game is 40%.

Let’s see how that matches up with what the sportsbook is saying. 20% < 40%, which means this is a bet you should be making. Winning Free Tips 1×2 Today;

The Author

Leave a Reply

Your email address will not be published. Required fields are marked *