Football Betting Strategies
Football Betting Strategies
Top 5 Football Betting Strategies in 2021
Day: Wednesday Date: 13.01.2021
League: ENGLAND Premier League
Match: Manchester City – Brighton
Tip: Over 2.5 Goals
Odds: 1.50 Result: 1:0 Lost
Correct Result Fixed Matches
The easiest way to lose money all the time as a punter is to have no online sports betting strategy. One of the things that typically separates successful and professional punters apart from unsuccessful punters is the betting strategies employed. Successful punters recognize that one-size doesn’t fit all sports and games, and can tailor their approach to the game at hand. But above all, they have a personal conviction in these strategies, and do not make their move with every suggestion they come across. Before diving into the different betting strategies, let’s look at football betting strategies.
Here is an overview of the most popular football betting strategies.
- Accumulator betting for higher odds through multiple bets
- Back & Lay betting
- Double Chance bets as successful betting strategy
- Halftime/fulltime fixed matches strategy explained
- Handicap fixed football bets – how to win big
- Head-to-head betting strategies with examples
- Hedging – to buy and sell a bet
- Last-Minute-Goal bet strategy explained
WHY BETTING STRATEGIES ARE IMPORTANT
- Betting strategies are important for punters who have adopted sports betting as a business and are committed to long-term success. This means you’ll commit time to learn the betting strategies that exist and create a proper plan for your success. This is important, considering that sports betting can sometimes be unpredictable, thus the need to base all your strategies on value betting – identifying games where the odds presented are not representative of the likely outcome.
VIP Ticket Fixed Matches Bets
- In the the long run, you’ll identify specific strategies that work best for you, fit into your budget, and match your risk appetite. You’ll have a model that makes betting simple and profitable for you. Having a unique betting strategy also sets you apart from other punters and increases the chances of you winning. This is because betting companies include popular online betting strategies into their models and try to mitigate them as much as possible. Like we mentioned above, sports betting is a business; even if your business isn’t exclusive, you must develop your unique selling point or value proposition.
HOW TO DEVELOP YOUR FOOTBALL BETTING STRATEGIES
As we inferred above, it would make a whole lot of sense to tweak the many betting strategies available today. But how do you get started?
- Research and patiently read about all existing betting strategies. Our website extensively covers many general betting strategies. This research will form the foundation of your strategy and plans.
- Be observant of the betting market and the sports you want to bet on. For example, the introduction of VAR into football has probably increased the number of penalties in football. This can be a starting point for a particular strategy. Be on the lookout for trends that jump out. However, make sure that the trends are not just perceived but also backed by facts and hard data, where applicable.
- Now that the idea is formed, the next step is to seek other variables that may influence the idea you’ve identified. For example, a smaller stadium might make it easier for teams to concede corners. A stadium with a bad pitch may not favour an attacking brand of football in a match.
Sure Win Fixed Bets Tips 1×2
- After settling on a strategy, the next step is to test and tweak. You test your theory/strategy with very small stakes and monitor how well you do with the bets you placed. With every result, examine if there’s any way you can adjust the strategy to include variables you overlooked, or to remove variables that do not affect the outcome.
Here is an overview of the most popular betting strategies. Let the articles inform your choices and form the bedrock of your betting strategies.
Back & Lay
The Back & Lay strategy is one of the most popular strategies in the market. While “back”-bets are the most common kind of sports bets where you bet ON a certain outcome of a game/event, “lay”-bet means you’re betting AGAINST the same outcome. What makes this strategy so interesting is that you can deal and sell with your bets on book-makers.
The Double Chance bet is an online betting strategy that is particularly interesting for risk-averse bettors. In this case, you’re betting on the probability that one of two events will happen. As a result of betting on two outcomes of a game, your odds to win the bet is enhanced by 33%.
Halftime/fulltime fixed matches bets
With this betting system, the risk is a little greater. In this scenario, you bet on both the half-time and full-time scores/result of a game. In our overview, we provide ideas on what this kind of bet looks like when it is won, and give you information about your chances of winning fixed matches. Additionally, we show you the most suitable sports for this strategy.
Handicap Asia Betting Matches
Handicap Bets are more applicable when you expect a favorite to win… and to win handsomely. You simply give the supposedly weaker team an advantage (handicap) and expect the favorite team to overcome the advantage. This way, you can get higher odds for teams who are expected to win 9.9 out of 10 games.
The name gives this strategy away. You back one individual/team against another in a contest. This is most interesting when betting on individual sports, but you can also bet on two competitors in a team sport, and let them virtually step up against each other.
Similar to real stock markets, you can hedge your bets against possible losses through selling and buying other bets. Betfair is the book-maker that offers possibilities to hedge your bet. If you want to learn how it works and get a short introduction and good examples, follow the link and learn more about this betting strategy.
Multi bet correct score matches
The goal of Multi-bets is to gain high combined odds by adding multiple single bets (called “legs”) to one bet. You should keep in mind that with this betting strategy, your risk of losing the bet increases with each added leg.
In this article, we describe the attractive strategy of Last-Minute bets. Over the last few years, this strategy has become increasingly popular, especially with games that are being watched and where live bets are available. The further a game advances, the higher the odds of no goal to be scored gets. In this instance, you can bet against the current standings and you can earn some good profits. That’s all from us about football betting strategies.