Double Correct Score Picks
Double Correct Score Picks
Solo Fixed Games 1×2
Day: Wednesday Date: 21.07.2021
League: NORWAY OBOS-ligaen
Match: Ranheim – Jervz
Tip: Over 2.5 Goals
Odds: 1.50 Result: 3:4 Won
WhatsApp support: +43 681 10831491
All offers for Saturday are ready and you can buy. The ticket with 4 Combo Fixed Matches, Double HT/FT Fixed Matches & Single HT/FT Fixed Match, Over 6.5 Goals Fixed Match are ready for Saturday 24.07.2021 and you can buy every moment. If you can’t trust in our fixed matches, please visit our VIMEO PROFILE to can see our video proofs and you can build trust in our work!
Fixed Matches Best Betting Tips 1×2
Double Correct Score picks are the third most popular wager on football fixed matches behind outright match result and goal scorer markets. For many other sports double correct score picks is equally popular. And for some smaller games this can often be one of only a few markets available. All of this means this bet type is highly competitive and competition drives up odds prices reducing bookmaker margins. Meaning this wager offers great value to punters compared to other betting markets.
You can make double correct score picks on virtually any points based sport with any of our listed bookies. This doesn’t however mean they are all the same. In this section we discuss the best bookies for double correct score picks, how often correct score bets win, the value of these wagers, betting strategies fixed matches and common terms to look out for.
Best correct score picks
FixedMatch.Bet run one of the lowest average margins on football markets fixed matches in particular. You won’t find tons and tons of promotions related to this bet type. But if you are looking for a bookie that can you can be sure will give you the best price for a 1-0 result then look no further. If you want to combine correct score fixed matches lines into an accumulator fixed matches FixedMatch.Bet are also the best betting site to use.
The bookie also offers a huge range of double correct score picks, e.g. 1-0, 2-0 or 2-1, which pays out if the result is any of those scores. This is a useful market when you think a team will win by a certain margin but cannot be entirely sure.
Safe Fixed Matches 1×2 Today
Back And Lay double correct score picks
FixedMatch.Bet provide a unique opportunity for double correct score picks as they have both an exchange and a fixed odds sports book. This means you can bet like you would with any other bookie on double correct score picks. FixedMatch.Bet are renowned for having good prices in this area as they benchmark them against their exchange. The exchange itself allows you to both back a correct score fixed matches today. Similar to the fixed odds sportsbook. But also lay your own correct score outcomes (i.e. be your own bookie and take other peoples bets).
Exchanges are different as they are full of normal people offering their own odds or taking the prices offered by others. With something like football and correct scores there is often a tribal emotional element. That means rival fans will often provide bets at higher odds than you would find with a conventional bookie.
Overview on the double correct score picks tips
Out of all of the various bets you can make in football, it would be fair to say that it is quite difficult to get the score correct. Nevertheless, online sportsbooks regularly provide this kind of market for players to bet on. And while the risk can be high, the rewards can also be quite high. If we’re being perfectly honest, it is a bit of pot luck as to whether you can guess the exact score of the game, especially with so many variables to consider. However, it can also be a very enjoyable market to bet on. As you just never know what can happen in football.
Football Fixed Matches HalfTime/FullTime
While it is difficult to actually go ahead and predict a football game. That doesn’t necessarily mean that there aren’t some bits of advice that we can give to try and raise your chances of guessing correctly. That is exactly what we will be looking at within this post. So without wasting any more time, let’s get right into it. And see how we can start to improve our chances of predicting the exact score of the game.
Double Correct score betting tips
There are an infinite number of possibilities really for how a football game will end. But if you put various anomalies aside. Where teams seem to win by scores of 8-2 or 9-1, there is generally a small window of potential scores that you should be looking at. This is seen time and time again, regardless of the league that you’re actually betting on. But with that said, there is more to consider when looking at trying to predict a score correctly, so please read on through the football tips below for full details.
Tip #1 – look at recent performances
There is no guarantee that recent performances of any football team will indicate how they will perform in the future, especially not in the very next game. With that said, it is always beneficial to look at how they have been performing. So you can get an idea of the form that they are in and how their chances are of winning the game in question.
Safe Fixed Odds Matches 1×2
This is pretty much the first step you should look at when trying to predict the score of a game. For example, if you look at the last 5 games of a team that you’re looking to bet on. And you see that they have lost by two or three goals in every game. You might want to factor this in when predicting the score.
The same is true if you look into the recent games and you see that they have been obliterating the competition. As it is then more likely that they will rack up numerous goals during the game.
Tip #2 – make note of the head to head records
As is the case with any sport, different teams and playing styles will match up well against others, and the opposite is also true. That is why it is always important to look into the head-to-head records when two teams are going to play each other. As this can also be an indicator of how the styles do match up. For example, there are certain managers that seem to perform better against other ones. And this will always be revealed in the head-to-head records.
It is always useful to factor this in when making your decision. As even if a team is at the top of the league in they’re playing a mid-table team. It could sometimes be the case that the mid-table team can prove to be the Achilles heel for the other. You just never know, so it’s always worth looking into.
Manipulated Betting Fixed Matches Today
Tip #3 – investigate how the manager/team likes to play
We’ve touched briefly on the individual styles of managers and teams in the category above. But now let’s look at this in a bit more detail. For example, you could hypothetically say that Chelsea likes to play very defensively during away games,. And the manager at the time prefers to play with many players back and maybe try for a goal or two at most. If this is the case, it would be wise to only put down a goal or two on the final score prediction soccer tips, at least where Chelsea is concerned.
An another example, if we take a team such as Manchester City. It wouldn’t be too wise to only put a goal or two on their final goal tally. As they are a very attacking team with plenty of goal scorers in the squad. Therefore, it is important to weigh up whether the teams like to play attacking or defensive football. As this can always be an indicator of how many goals will be scored in a game.
Tip #4 – Read the situation of the game
The final tip that we wish to touch on here is that you need to actually read the situation of a game to make a more accurate prediction tips 1×2. A prime example of this would be knockout football, such as the Champions League. Let’s say that a team managed to win the first leg by a margin of 5-0. And then you see that they have put out their B team for the return leg. If this was the case, you would need to factor in that this team wouldn’t particularly be pushing to score more goals in the second leg, and they are much more likely to just put in defensive performance.
Fixed Strong Matches
This situation could always be extended to league football too. Where if you get to the final game in the season and a team is fighting for relegation, you can be sure that they’re going to push hard and try to score a bunch of goals.
Common Double correct score picks
1-0 to is the most likely score in any football game. This has been proven by taking a selection of over 188,000 English league football games played since the origins of the football league.
The likelihood of a 1-0 to the home team is 9.8% and for the away team is 6.8%. The overall chance of 1-0 to either team is therefore 16.6%. This is followed in second place by a 2-1 result, this occurs 14.5% of the time with 8.9% of this for the home team and 5.6% for the away team.
The most likely draw is 1-1 which crops up in 11.6% of matches. The table below details the likelihood of a correct score based on this dataset. Any score not listed has a 0.1% or less chance of occurring (i.e. less than 1/1000 games). Hope this article would have helped you in understanding double correct score picks.